PUBLIX MAKES MILLION-DOLLAR DONATION

MIAMI -- Shoppers at the Miami Division of Publix Super Markets gave just over $1 million during a recent Food For All fund-raising event.After costs, 90% of the contributions will go to more than 35 local charities. The remaining 10% is used to fund Food For All's anti-hunger programs."This campaign brings our associates and customers together to support an excellent cause," said Bill Fauerbach,

MIAMI -- Shoppers at the Miami Division of Publix Super Markets gave just over $1 million during a recent Food For All fund-raising event.

After costs, 90% of the contributions will go to more than 35 local charities. The remaining 10% is used to fund Food For All's anti-hunger programs.

"This campaign brings our associates and customers together to support an excellent cause," said Bill Fauerbach, vice president, operations, Publix's Miami Division.

For more informat

Register to view the full article

test - Advanced Registered User

Already a member? .