10. Weis appoints Banks-Ficcio to center store post
9. Deflation moderates in June, as proteins rebound
8. Does Costco need a new approach?
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images News/Getty Images
7. SpartanNash launches first Fast Lane-equipped store
6. Publix begins Richmond rally
5. Kroger to make $1B pension contribution
WhisperToMe via Wikimedia Commons
4. Kroger reveals plans for some — not all — acquired Marsh stores
3. Growing number of consumers shopping online only
2. Jana banks $300 million in Whole Foods flip
1. Analyst: Meal kits will help Amazon infiltrate traditional grocery market
Nov 17, 2017
The prestigious seafood business competition Fish 2.0 recently announced the eight winning companies who are working to make the seafood industry more sustainable, traceable and socially conscious.