AUSTIN, Texas — Whole Foods Market  has unwrapped a line of holiday gift boxes — a first for the retailer.
Ranging in price from $40 to $60, excluding shipping, each contains foods free of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners and hydrogenated fats. They are available exclusively on the retailer's website .
"From snacking to relaxation, we carefully selected the ideal products to fit the theme of each gift box," said Jim Speirs, global vice president of purchasing for Whole Foods, in a statement.
• The Gift of Grub ($60) — All-natural summer sausage, pretzel crisps, aged cheddar cheese straws, organic peppermint stick chocolate, classic shortbread, gourmet pecans and other snacks.
• You're Zenzational ($60) — Lavender lotion and shower gel, mineral bath salts, pillow mist, a sleep mask, a bath pillow, a candle, tea and other soothing items.
• Get Warm, Get Fuzzy ($50) - Specialty coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, gourmet caramel sweetener, fruit-and-nut mix, mocha wafer rolls, biscotti bites and dark chocolate espresso beans.
• You Rock Box o’ Choc ($50) – Organic and Fair Trade chocolate bars, a gift collection of chocolates, dipped sandwich cookies and brownie bites, peanut butter chocolate wafers, chocolate cherry trail mix and hot chocolate.
• Ciao Down ($40) - Pasta, Italian herb pasta sauce, basil pesto, extra virgin olive oil crostini, dry roasted almonds and truffled espresso clusters.