NEW YORK — Spicy plum chutney. Whole wheat dark chocolate chip cookies. Beet & red onion marmalade.
These were among the products that earned a “Sofi” (Specialty Outstanding Food Innovation) award Monday night at the Summer Fancy Food Show here. The awards are sponsored by the Specialty Food Association  (formerly NASFT).
Specialty food manufacturers submitted 2,573 products in 32 categories.
Among other winners:
- Hot Parmesan & Artichoke Dip Mix
- Goat Cheese Cheesecake
- Spicy Korean BBQ Marinade
- Salty Date and Almond Raincoast Crisps
- Cherry Seed Oil-Ginger Sesame Miso Dressing
- 12-Year Aged Wine Vinegar
|Suggested Categories||More from Supermarketnews|