Chris Coborn, president and CEO, Coborn’s, in this video interview says GREF — the Grocers Research and Education Foundation — will devote “a lot of time and energy on hiring new people to our industry, how do we retain them and how do we establish best practices.” He said the focus will be on how independents “can continue to develop and mentor the talent that we need to drive our businesses and be sustainable long term.” The interview was conducted by SN Editor-in-Chief David Orgel and Supermarket Guru Phil Lempert for SN’s 2013 NGA Show video series.
- Peter Larkin, president and CEO, NGA 
- Rich Niemann, president and CEO, Niemann Foods 
- Joe Sheridan, president and COO, Wakefern Food Corp. 
- Lisa Walsh, vice president of strategic transformation and customer management, PepsiCo 
- Brandon Scholz, president and CEO, Wisconsin Grocers Association 
SN Total Access: NGA Show articles, awards, videos