Peter Larkin, president and CEO, National Grocers Association, in this video interview says tax reform “is so vitally important to our members,” most of whom are pass-through entities taxed as individuals, not as corporations. Affordable Care Act and SNAP rules and regulations are high on NGA’s agenda. He was interviewed by SN Editor-in-Chief David Orgel and Supermarket Guru Phil Lempert in SN’s 2013 NGA Show video series.
- Rich Niemann, president and CEO, Niemann Foods 
- Joe Sheridan, president and COO, Wakefern Food Corp. 
- Lisa Walsh, vice president of strategic transformation and customer management, PepsiCo 
- Chris Coborn, president and CEO, Coborn’s 
- Brandon Scholz, president and CEO, Wisconsin Grocers Association 
SN Total Access: NGA Show articles, awards, videos