10. Metro sells stake in Couche-Tard to fund Jean Coutu purchase
Patrick Le Barbenchon via Wikimedia Commons
9. Southeastern Grocers expands Fresco y Más, Harveys in Fla.
8. Are consumers ready for so-called ‘clean meats?’
7. Walmart trims store growth to focus on remodels, e-commerce
6. Sprouts faces challenges in mid-Atlantic expansion
5. Costco launches online grocery offering
4. Lidl traffic fades in July, August: report
3. Kroger unveils plan to invest in technology, store resets
2. Mergers key to supermarket survival: analyst
1. Kroger considers sale of c-store division
Nov 21, 2017
Bristol Farms has opened a new 25,000-square-foot store in Woodland Hills, Calif., that features a new food hall format with epicurean market stations.