10. 365 by Whole Foods set to enter stage ‘2.0’
9. Lidl confirms Ohio in future growth plans
8. Kroger names new spokesperson
Scott Olson/Staff/Getty Images News
7. FDA delays menu labeling rule
6. 5 ways the new Whole Foods investment is already creating havoc
5. The Fresh Market shutters five stores, expands new look in S.C.
4. Marsh said to cut staff amid new round of closures
3. Senior staff set for Ahold Delhaize brands
2. Supervalu eyes divestitures amid retail struggles
1. Albertsons looking at Whole Foods: Report
Apr 28, 2017
Albertsons Cos. efforts to stake out ground behind a service-quality offering in Texas is taking shape behind its Tom Thumb brand, which this month opened a new flagship in Fort Worth.