10. Grocer debuts downtown NYC food hall
9. 2017 Digital Top 10 slideshow
8. Strack family wins store auction
7. Antitrust concerns sunk Jewel’s Strack bid
6. Harris Teeter closing 2 stores, opening 1 in North Carolina
5. Former Trader Joe’s exec heading combined Hispanic chains
4. Kroger milk container to save 5M pounds of plastic annually
3. Aldi opens 100th store in Texas
Wulfe & Co.
2. Kroger hires Aldi vet to take over Ruler
1. Whole Foods had other suitors, but wanted Amazon
Whole Foods Market
Nov 21, 2017
Bristol Farms has opened a new 25,000-square-foot store in Woodland Hills, Calif., that features a new food hall format with epicurean market stations.