Costco Wholesale Corp.
|Sales||$69.4 billion (consumables only) |
|Fiscal Year||8/30/15 |
|Store Count||569 |
|Headquarters||Issaquah WA |
|Top Executive(s)||W. Craig Jelinek - president and CEO |
|Footnote||Total Costco sales for 686 warehouses worldwide were $113.7 billion of which groceries accounted for approximately 56% and HBA for approximately 5%. Costco operates 480 warehouses in the U.S. and Puerto Rico and 89 in Canada that accounted for 85% of total sales with the remaining 15% from 117 international locations. |