NEW YORK — The schedule is set for SN's "Total Access" video interviews with industry executives during the Grocery Manufacturers Association's Executive Conference in Colorado Springs.
The videos, which will be available at supermarketnews.com/video/gma-total-access-video-blog/gma-video-blog/, will be broadcast Tuesday, Aug. 23, at (all times Eastern):
- • 10 a.m.: Pamela Bailey, president and chief executive officer, Grocery Manufacturers Association.
- • 11 a.m.: David B. Dillon, chairman and CEO, The Kroger Co.
- • 1 p.m.: Gary M. Rodkin, CEO, ConAgra Foods.
- • 2 p.m.: Donald Knauss, chairman and CEO, The Clorox Co.
- • 3p.m.: Kim Feil, vice president and chief marketing officer, Walgreens.
The interviews will be conducted by David Orgel, SN editor-in-chief, and Phil Lempert, The Supermarket Guru, who is contributing editor of SN. The video broadcasts will be archived and available for subsequent viewing at the same url.