Southeastern Grocers is debuting the first issue of its monthly Flavor magazine, which is designed to inspire readers with fresh ideas, seasonal recipes and meal solutions. The retailer will distribute 1 million copies to its Bi-Lo, Harveys and Winn-Dixie stores as well as online.
“The launch of Flavor will kick off a completely new, modern way for Southeastern Grocers to interact with our customers,” said Sharry Cramond, EVP of marketing and communications, in a statement. “We’ve provided a publication in response to customer feedback for quick, easy-to-prepare, delicious meals and how to make them for less with the season’s freshest products found inside our stores.”
Flavor magazine will feature:
• Feed Your Family — Chef Curtis Stone teaches families how to eat well, for less, with a monthly collection of seasonal recipes.
• Fresh Idea — A unique monthly recipe providing a new twist on a classic dish to recapture the essence of its ingredients.
• Ripe to Perfection — A series of recipes highlighting the freshest, seasonal produce as a hero ingredient: October features include Ginger-Squash Soup, Chicken Enchilada-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash and Roasted Squash with Brown Sugar and Apples.
• What’s New — Learn about the newest products exclusively available at Bi-Lo, Harveys and Winn-Dixie stores.
• You Told Us — An opportunity for customers to share their voice in Flavor, by participating in surveys to determine how they celebrate with food.