DoorDash has announced eight new grocery partners available for on-demand delivery via the DoorDash Marketplace. Now, more than 99% of DoorDash’s monthly consumers in the U.S. have access to a convenience and grocery retailer on the platform, the company said.
New grocery partners available on the platform include:
- CUB, offering on-demand delivery of everything from fresh produce to over the counter pharmacy products from 79 locations throughout Minnesota. Also added to the platform are 31 Cub Wine & Spirits and Cub Liquor locations.
- Eataly, delivering high quality Italian foods and artisan-made products from seven locations spanning New York City, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, and Silicon Valley.
- El Super, boasting a vast selection of grocery products from Latin America as well as household essentials for delivery from 65 locations across California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas.
- Fiesta Mart, known for its variety of international products and offering extensive perishable departments at the lowest possible prices from 59 locations in Houston, Dallas and Austin.
- Lowe’s Markets, extending its community first philosophy to over 140 neighborhood stores, available via on-demand delivery from locations throughout Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona and Kansas.
- Pruett’s Food, offering high-quality products with low prices from 10 locations in Oklahoma and Arkansas that will soon be live for on-demand grocery delivery.
- Stater Bros. Markets, providing high-quality, fresh products at affordable prices for on-demand delivery from nearly 170 locations across Southern California.
- Strack & Van Til, supplying Midwest consumers with the finest quality groceries, perishables and freshly prepared foods delivered to their doors, coming soon from 22 locations throughout Northwest Indiana and Illinois.
The grocery partners recognize DoorDash as a source of incremental growth for their business, and are the latest brands available for on-demand delivery on the DoorDash app, joining more than 100,000 non-restaurant retailers on the platform.
DoorDash also announced that it is expanding its partnership with Aldi to offer safe and age-verified alcohol delivery. Consumers can now order on-demand alcohol delivery from more than 1,600 Aldi locations across 21 states on DoorDash. Aldi joined the DoorDash Marketplace to offer nationwide grocery delivery earlier this year.