Giant Eagle president and COO John Lucot, who has served on Topco Associates’ board of directors since 2012, was unanimously elected to serve as vice chairman of the board at Topco’s June board meeting.
“I’m looking forward to taking on a greater role in Topco and helping to represent its nearly 50 members, as we continue to aggregate and share our collective knowledge management and innovative best practices to remain competitive in our respective marketplaces,” said Lucot, in a statement.
Also on Topco’s 2015/2016 board:
• Topco Associates LLC chairman of the board, Randall B. Edeker, chairman, CEO and president, Hy-Vee
• J.H. Campbell, Jr., president and CEO, Associated Grocers, Inc.
• Christopher M. Coborn, president and CEO, Coborn's
• Charles L. D’Amour, president and COO, Big Y Foods
• Jerel T. Golub, president and CEO, Golub Corp.
• Rick D. Rayford, president and CEO, Brookshire Holdings
• Randall J. Skoda, president and CEO, Topco Associates
• Steven C. Smith, president and CEO, K-VA-T Food Stores.
• J.K. Symancyk, president, Meijer, Inc.
|Suggested Categories||More from Supermarket News|