Whole Foods Market has introduced a line of plant-based hair care products, each costing less than $10.
“In the past, customers had to choose between hair care products that were free of harmful ingredients, but did not perform very well, or salon-quality products that possibly contained less-desirable ingredients,” said Brenda Peterson, beauty product developer for Whole Foods Market’s store brands, in a statement. “But now, we’re thrilled to offer our customers great, plant-based hair care at a fraction of the price.”
- Moisturizing Shampoo and Moisturizing Conditioner, both featuring chestnut extract, argan oil and shea butter.
- Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner, each with Tilia tomentosa and quinoa protein in botanically based formulations
- Color Preserve Shampoo and Conditioner, both with plant extracts and pea and quinoa proteins in formulations designed to reduce color fading and maintain color retention.
- Perfect Shine Spray with argan oil to provide shine and frizz control, without the use of silicones.
- Moisture Balance Volumizing Hairspray made with quinoa protein and chestnut extract for strength and volume.
- Medium Hold Styling Gel formulated with baobab seed protein which gives hair added strength, protection and nourishment, according to Whole Foods.
- Weightless Hold Styling Mousse with baobab protein and amino acids to give hair shine and strength.
|Suggested Categories||More from Supermarket News|