3. Trends in deli, dairy and bakery
Convenience, snacking and new products highlight trends at this year’s IDDBA show.
4. Inside Walmart’s newest Neighborhood Market
Wal-Mart Stores' new Neighborhood Market store in Myrtle Beach, S.C., uses a prototype design unveiled near the retailer’s Arkansas headquarters.
5. New product trends from Expo East
From better-for-you ice cream options to sugar alternatives, here are some new products that caught our eye at Expo East.
6. 2017 NEXTY award winners
These 27 products grabbed the spotlight at Natural Products Expo West 2017 by being newly minted NEXTY Award winners.
7. 10 food trends for 2018
Cindy Ord/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
Maple, Hispanic cheese, umami for breakfast and slow-growth chickens all made SN’s list of food and beverage trends for 2018.
9. Hy-Vee debuts Fourth + Court
Hy-Vee has opened the doors of its urban format Fourth + Court store in Des Moines, Iowa.
10. Whole Foods slashes prices as Amazon takes over