Here are the results of last week’s SN News Quiz!
1. Which retailer could see big growth again in Texas?
- Brookshire Brothers
- Piggly Wiggly (of course)
2. Shoppers are saying _____ will impact their Halloween candy spending. What is it?
- Inflation (woohoo!)
- Poor selection
- A push towards healthy options
- CVS (Yes)
- Whole Foods
Bonus question: Despite a slowdown when it comes to inflation, overall seafood aisle sales activity remains down. This past year, sector volume and dollar sales declined 3% and 2.9%, respectively.
Are you seeing a dip in seafood sales at your store/s?
- Yes we are seeing a dip in sales of seafood(44.8%)
- No we are not seeing a dip in seafood sales(41.4%)
- Other (write in) (13.8%)
Looks like you are all split on whether or not there is a dip in seafood sales.
Think you know grocery? Take our most recent 3-question quiz here. Betcha can’t get all three!