Join your peers and partners at the only event covering food retail energy, refrigeration, sustainability and store design.
The FMI 2023 Energy & Store Development Conference will be held October 2-4 at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor in Baltimore. The conference offers an opportunity for leaders of the food retail industry and their business partners to discuss new refrigeration technology, energy-efficiency and sustainability, as well as refrigeration systems and store design.
Attendees can discover new knowledge, forge connections, and foster collaboration with like-minded colleagues, peers, and industry partners committed to developing, building and maintaining safe, efficient and consumer-centric stores.
At E+SD, expect to:
- Review immediate business concerns, trends and the latest regulatory updates for your community.
- Benefit from hyper-focused sessions delivering innovative approaches to solving strategic challenges.
- Engage in valuable exchanges with peers, experts and business partners.
- Have a little fun too!
- A manufacturer-retailer exchange that provides food retailers the opportunity to meet leading suppliers of energy management, HVAC, refrigeration, design, construction, and lighting systems.
- Comprehensive general sessions and targeted breakouts. Breakout sessions provide small group learning opportunities across energy, refrigeration, sustainability and store development.
There will also be opportunities to connect with other professionals and potential business partners who have similar responsibilities and challenges, to gain new ideas to reduce costs and improve sustainability, and to help supermarkets build a shopping experience that meets their customers' evolving needs.
For more information or to register, visit the FMI Energy & Store Development website.