Data: Worldwide/North America
- Headquarters:Issaquah, Wash.
- Top Executive: Jim Sinegal, president, CEO
- Corporate Stores (global): 518
- Sales in $ Billions (USD): 63.088
- Date FY Ended: 9/2/07
- Countries of Operations: Canada, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South Korea, Taiwan, UK, USA
- Website: www.costco.com
Groceries, encompassing food, sundries and fresh products, plus pharmacy and gasoline, accounted for 63% of Costco’s total sales, or $39.8 billion. Of the company’s total volume, 80% came from 385 warehouses in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, 13.5% from 71 warehouses in Canada and 6.5% from 64 warehouses in Mexico, the United Kingdom, Japan, South Korean and Taiwan.