Erick Taylor, president and CEO, Pyramid Foods, explains that his NGA Show educational session will address “the understanding of the manufacturer and the retailer in the future — how we can do this together to meet our consumer needs that seem to be changing faster than ever over the last four or five years.” He was interviewed by SN’s David Orgel and Supermarket Guru Phil Lempert.
SN’s Total Access video series for The NGA Show:
• Joe Sheridan: NGA now a ‘member-driven’ organization
• Mike Needler, Jr.: NGA case study ‘exposes students to the industry’
• Peter Larkin: Washington agenda leads several important NGA issues
• Rich Niemann, Jr.: Technology ‘big driver’ for industry independents
• Erick Taylor: Collaboration can meet changing consumer needs
|Suggested Categories||More from Supermarketnews|