In the 6 months since the coronavirus pandemic began and online grocery exploded, how have retailers and consumers adapted? As some restrictions relaxed and people emerged from lockdowns, how has that affected online sales? And what impact are new surges of the pandemic having? We’ll take a look at changes in shopper behavior in online grocery as COVID-19 progressed and how retailers have responded, where we’ve been and where we might be headed.
Among the topics:
- How have online sales numbers changed as the pandemic has continued?
- Curbside vs. pickup: What do online shoppers want?
- Challenges in fulfillment and delivery due to demand
- Winning over and retaining new online shoppers
- Where does online grocery go from here?
Senior Vice President, Industry Relations and Chief Collaboration Officer
FMI-The Food Industry Association
Senior Vice President – Brand Effectiveness Sales
Michael Browne - Moderator