Global retail’s pace of change is unprecedented. Traditional categories are being abandoned, digital is in the driver’s seat, fragmented demand is redefining retail and rewriting the playbook in real time… but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Now, a new shopper has emerged, expecting greater engagement with and personalization from retailers and brands. This is the new era of Shopper turned Advocate.
To better understand the nature, scope and implications of this new retail landscape, Daymon conducted a global survey of 8,500 shoppers across eight countries related to everyday consumable products – food, beverages, personal care, household products and medication. The results revealed key insights that require major strategic shifts for many, particularly those merely trying to weather the current retail storm. Join as we give you the inside scoop on our findings:
- It’s not just generational. Demography is dead.
- Co-Creation is the future of retail innovation.
- Fresh is more than a department. It’s a traffic driver.
- Private Brand is moving on up in food retail.
- Farewell to transactional shopping. Enter in Conversational Commerce.
- Seamless mobile integration is not a choice. It’s a must.
Not able to attend? Register anyway! We'll send you a link to the webinar archive so you can view it at your own convenience.