This edition of Supermarket News' Top 10 features COVID-19 articles and followups to America's recent racial unrest as well as news on the cyclospora contamination, Albertsons' public company debut, and FreshDirect's new two-hour delivery.
The coronavirus stories:
- H-E-B to give permanent pay increases as temporary COVID-19 bonus pay ends
- UFCW: Over 11,500 grocery workers affected in first 100 days of pandemic
- Retail, pharmacy associations offer best practices for touchless prescription fulfillment
Racial unrest developments:
- Cub Foods to rebuild two Minneapolis stores damaged in protests
- Hy-Vee honors Juneteenth with $220,000 donation
- The Fresh Market pledges $300,000 to support racial equality
And in other popular Supermarket News content:
- Albertsons Cos. kicks off IPO
- FreshDirect kicks off two-hour grocery delivery
- Giant Food rolls out electric vehicle charging stations
- Hy-Vee, Jewel-Osco, Aldi bagged salads possibly contaminated with cyclospora
Check out this week's Top 10 slideshow and click on the links for the full stories.