CHICAGO — IGA here said it has named seven finalists for its 2011 IGA Retailer of the Year award.
Each finalist will be visited and assessed by Marc Batenic, IGA USA president, and by Doug Fritsch and Dave Bennett, senior vice presidents, to narrow the field to three finalists for IGA USA International Retailer of the Year. Winners will be disclosed at IGA's Global Rally March 26-28 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The seven finalists are:
• Tammy Bailey, Bailey's IGA, Rochester, Wash.
• Shayne Hamilton, Washington IGA #459, Washington, Ind.
• Robert Hurley, Hurley's Fresh Market IGA, Towanda, Pa.
• Joe Jester, Brookville IGA, Brookville, Ind.
• Brooks Marsh, Mahomet IGA, Mahomet, Ill.
• Frank Shumpert, Shumpert's IGA, Pelion, S.C.
• Mike Trask, Granite Falls IGA, Granite Falls, Wash.