Hy-Vee, Roche Bros. and Tops are among the retailers Topco Associates honored for excellence in corporate brand marketing.
The Topco members received their awards during Topco’s Center Store Sales & Merchandising Conference, held May 19 to 21 at the Renaissance Convention Center in Schaumburg, Ill.
“Our award winners are true leaders in marketing store brands,” Chris Hooks, Topco’s vice president of Center Store, said in a statement. “They have successfully demonstrated, using a variety of new and innovative marketing methods, how to effectively market corporate brands and drive sales.”
Topco’s Corporate Brand Marketing award recipients:
• Best-in-Class Brand Marketing: K-VA-T Food Stores, for promoting the Chuck Wagon pet brand to its Food City customers, with a strong mix of effective advertising and in-store promotional vehicles.
• Best-in-Class Brand Marketing: Affiliated Foods Midwest, for developing and marketing a refreshed, best-in-class Shurfine Salty Snack program.
• Best-in-Class Merchandising: Acme Fresh Market, for its Summer Sales Contest. Each Acme Fresh store created impactful displays for many products including Top Care cotton, first aid and oral care products.
• Best-in-Class Promotions: Coborn's, for advertising deals on legacy brands.
• Best-in-Class Program Introduction: SpartanNash, for the launch of Tippy Toes by Top Care.
Follow @SN_News for updates throughout the day.
• Best-in-Class Program Introductions: Hy-Vee, for the launch of Hy-Vee Hickory House Barbecue program. The company was also recognized for its “Success by the Cup” promotion, highlighting Hy-Vee brand single-serve coffee.
• Best-in-Class Cause Marketing: Tops Friendly Markets, for promoting Full Circle + Project 7 Breakfast Bars, Teas and Coffee with a mix of in-store displays, print and online advertising and natural and organic flyer support. Top's customers' purchases of Full Circle + Project 7 items resulted in the donation of nearly 74,000 meals to local food banks in New York and Pennsylvania.
• Best-in-Class Cause Marketing: Roche Bros., for its marketing support Full Circle + Project 7 products.
|Suggested Categories||More from Supermarketnews|