Trader Joe’s shoppers have voted the retailer’s Speculoos Cookie Butter the overall winner of Trader Joe’s 6th Annual Customer Choice Awards, it announced in a Dig In blog post.
The store brand product is described on its package as “A deliciously unusual spread reminiscent of gingerbread and made with crushed biscuits.”
The voting took place online beginning Nov. 30.
“This exclusive online event allows fan(atic)s to give proper ado to the Trader Joe’s products that put the moxie in kitchen moves, the brags in blogs, the yum in bellies,” according to Monrovia, Calif.-based company.
Winners in other categories include:
- Favorite TJ’s Sliced Bread: Sourdough Bread
- Favorite Beverage: Charles Shaw Wine
- Favorite Cheese: Unexpected Cheddar Cheese
- Favorite Frozen Entrée: Mandarin Orange Chicken
- Favorite Condiment: Organic Ketchup
- Favorite Meat/Meatless: Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage
- Favorite Snack: Organic Popcorn with Olive Oil
- Favorite Candy: Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Favorite Pumpkin Product: Pumpkin Bread & Muffin
|Suggested Categories||More from Supermarket News|