The ongoing COVID-19 crisis, the aftermath of the recent racial unrest, grocery delivery, and new H-E-B and GreenWise stores made the grade in this edition of Supermarket News' Top 10 most popular stories and galleries found on this website.
- Albertsons Cos. kicks off IPO
- CVS taps DoorDash for same-day delivery of groceries and non-Rx items
- Giant, SpartanNash boost COVID-19 safety for pharmacy immunizations
- H-E-B’s latest amenities star in new South Austin store
- Hy-Vee targets food deserts resulting from unrest in Twin Cities
- Kroger posts double-digit sales gains in first quarter
- Michigan extends COVID-19 protections for grocery workers, shoppers
- Publix opens first GreenWise Market store in Georgia
- The Fresh Market pledges $300,000 to support racial equality
- USDA’s SNAP online grocery pilot grows to more than 40 states
And in related news:
- Kroger looks to ride digital tailwind
- Michigan grocery retailers resume can and bottle returns
Click through the slideshow to find links to today's Top 10 content.