This edition of Supermarket News' Top 10 ranges from developments involving company banners to retailers' stand against racism, from a Walmart-to-Sprouts executive change to how retailers are continuing to adapt to the ongoing coronavirus impact. And more.
- Cub Foods, Shoppers stores to be spun off from UNFI
- Grocery retailers take stand against racism
- Instacart lands $225 million in new funding
- It’s a new scene for grocery shopping as pandemic changes behaviors
- Kimco stake in Albertsons Cos. shrinks
- Roku taps Kroger to sharpen targeted advertising
- Sobeys to add six more FreshCo discount grocery stores
- Sprouts hires longtime Walmart merchandiser as chief fresh merchant
- Stop & Shop, King Kullen kill acquisition deal
- United Supermarkets brings automation to curbside experience
Click through the slideshow to find links to these Top 10 articles.