Every article in Supermarket News' latest Top 10 slideshow has novel coronavirus news front and center.
Here are the headlines. Click through the slideshow to find links to individual articles.
- Ahold Delhaize USA donates $10 million relief package to local communities
- California Grocers Association lists top 10 safe shopping tips
- Coronavirus concerns stir employee angst at Amazon, Whole Foods
- Coronavirus demands push Wegmans, Wakefern to boost hiring
- How the coronavirus crisis is changing grocery shopping
- Hy-Vee extends reserved shopping times for ‘high-risk’ customers to online
- Instacart personal shoppers threaten to strike over COVID-19 issues
- Kroger collaborates with other industries to bolster employment, food supply
- Pact with Teamsters brings US Food workers to Safeway
- Publix deploys contactless payment for extra COVID-19 safety
And two older stories are still trending heavily on this website:
• Stop & Shop to offer special hours for customers 60 and older
• Coronavirus: How leading grocery chains are responding to keep customers safe and shelves stocked