The latest Supermarket News Top 10 list continues to follow the COVID-19 pandemic march through the food retailing industry.
A story that developed late last week quickly rose to this Top 10's No. 1 spot:
- Kroger responds to unions’ call to extend ‘hero pay.’
Reports on leading companies' latest financials continue to be popular among SN readers:'
- Ahold Delhaize Q1 ‘unlike any we have ever seen before,’ CEO Frans Muller says
- Amazon’s physical store sales rebound in Q1 amid pandemic
- Sprouts Farmers Market Q1 earnings leap over Wall Street’s forecast
Nielsen and Kantar studies offered insights on the pandemic's lasting impact:
- 'Rebound, Reboot, Reinvent': What retail and CPG companies can expect in a post-coronavirus world
- Pandemic pushes shoppers to expand ‘retailer repertoire’
And in other novel coronavirus coverage:
- Albertsons to deploy virtual assistant to support online grocery
- Cloud platform gives Hy-Vee direct contact with employees during pandemic
- Grocery chains limit meat purchases to prevent hoarding
- Shipt starts serving up manufacturer digital coupons
Click through the slideshow for links to these stories.