Sponsored by Fleet Advantage
The future of heavy-duty trucks; building a realistic bridge to alternative energies for U.S. haul transportation - examining alternative fuel energies and technologies for class 8 vehicles.
The topic of alternate fuel and engine technologies has been strongly contested recently, with experts weighing in on the right strategy for all modes of transportation. Companies with private and dedicated fleets are interested in adopting zero-emission (ZET) alternatives, but there remain significant concerns for near-term opportunities.
In the report, Fleet Advantage experts illustrate a desired “bridge” approach by leveraging today’s readily available clean-diesel technology into tomorrow’s alternate fuel options. This will allow companies to lead with the appropriate ESG strategy supported by strategic industry partners, companies with experience, and heavy-duty fleets that can meet today’s transport infrastructure needs while serving as leaders in the future.
The report also addresses several critical areas, including:
- The economics of deploying EV Technology today and their net benefit as compared to diesel ICE
- The Logical Approach - creating a bridge to future energy alternatives
- Pros and Cons of today's alternate fuel technologies
- The benefits of clean diesel technology
- Innovative truck replacement programs
- The future of alternate fuel technology