Announced today, Vallarta Supermarkets celebrated the grand opening of its newest store location in Carson, California.
"We are excited to open our doors and expand into the South Bay with the community of Carson," said Lizette Gomez, director of Marketing at Vallarta Supermarkets.
To celebrate the new store opening, Vallarta Supermarkets gifted the first 300 customers reusable bags filled with groceries or gift baskets. The new store features Vallarta Supermarkets' departments which include:
- La Fruteria: New to Vallarta Supermarket, customers will now be able to make fresh fruit bowls in-store
- Fresh Produce: Latino favorites like mamey, chayote, mango tierno, and seasonal favorites can be found at every location
- Carnes Frescas: Each store offers a variety of American meat cuts, such as Porterhouse, T-Bone, and Tri-Tip, and carries USDA choice Tomahawk steak, a premium, thick-cut ribeye steak, not commonly carried at other supermarkets
- Pescaderia: Every Vallarta store features a pescaderia with an in-house Cevicheria, which includes a wide selection of fresh and frozen quality seafood.
- Tortilleria: Customers can buy authentic homemade fresh corn and flour tortillas every day
- Cremería: The Cremería is Vallarta's version of a traditional deli
- Panaderia: Customers can find Latin American favorite breads like conchas, puerquitos, mantecadas, and bolillos
- La Isla: Each store has a juice bar
Through the Vallarta Go delivery service, customers can also shop from the convenience of their homes and have their groceries and fresh authentic foods delivered to their homes. La Cocina items are available for delivery via DoorDash.