Lisa Walsh, vice president of strategic transformation and customer management, PepsiCo, in this video interview says, “We feel that it is incredibly important to develop future leaders who can acclimate to a lot of change that’s occurring” — hence PepsiCo’s long-term involvement with NGA’s Executive Leadership Development Program. She also talks with interviewers SN Editor-in-Chief David Orgel and Supermarket Guru Phil Lempert about her participation in the “Making the Transition From Manager to Leader” session at the 2013 NGA Show, and about independent-supplier relations.
- Peter Larkin, president and CEO, NGA
- Rich Niemann, president and CEO, Niemann Foods
- Joe Sheridan, president and COO, Wakefern Food Corp.
- Chris Coborn, president and CEO, Coborn’s
- Brandon Scholz, president and CEO, Wisconsin Grocers Association
SN Total Access: NGA Show articles, awards, videos