Technology, particularly generative AI, was all around at Groceryshop 2023 in Las Vegas. Other highlights included a driverless delivery car and a smart cart.
The following vendors and products are highlighted:
- Amazon’s Dash Cart: Amazon’s Dash Cart’s screen displays images of fresh items nearby and has the ability to determine where it is on the store floor
- Shopper AI: Shopper AI’s technology transforms data from security cameras to insights about in-store shopper behavior
- Cruise: A driverless delivery car from Cruise, which is manufactured by General Motors
- Linea Pro: Linea Pro offers barcode scanning, point-of-sale and mobile printing technology
- Fetch: Fetch helps brands harness verified insights from item-level receipts
- Exotic: Exotic’s warehouse robotics are autonomous mobile robots that transport goods in storage bins or trays between racks and stations.
Click through the slides to see the tech.