Rich Niemann, president and CEO, Niemann Foods, in this video interview discusses how independent grocers can make progress through technology-enhanced shopping. “We are very, very enthused about the smartphone shopping apps,” he says. “We think that’s a really great way for independents especially to get involved and connect with their customers.” He is a panelist at the 2013 NGA Show and is interviewed here by SN Editor-in-Chief David Orgel and Supermarket Guru Phil Lempert.
- Peter Larkin, president and CEO, NGA
- Joe Sheridan, president and COO, Wakefern Food Corp.
- Lisa Walsh, vice president of strategic transformation and customer management, PepsiCo
- Chris Coborn, president and CEO, Coborn’s
- Brandon Scholz, president and CEO, Wisconsin Grocers Association
SN Total Access: NGA Show articles, awards, videos