Here are the results of last week’s SN News Quiz!
1. Time for some numbers! How many stores did Kroger and Albertsons agree to sell off in their recent deal with C&S Wholesale Grocers?
- 413 (yes!)
2. How much is the IPO valuation that Instacart is currently eyeing?
- $1.2 billion
- $5.4 billion
- $9.3 billion (you got it!)
3. How many millions did Walgreens just agree to pay to customers who bought faulty Theranos blood tests from the retailer?
- $44 million (right!)
- $78 million
- $102 million
Bonus question: Deli-prepared foods have been one of the few bright spots in terms of units sold for the deli category over the last year, indicating that shoppers still gravitate towards convenience and ease in grocery items.
Have you seen steady unit sales in deli this year?
- Yes (67.3%) we have seen steady unit sales in deli this year
- No (28.6%) we have not seen steady unit sales in deli
- Other (write in)
Looks like most of you have seen steady unit sales.
Think you know grocery? Take our most recent 3-question quiz here. Betcha can’t get all three!