Publix has launched nine limited-time own brand ice cream flavors for the fall / winter season.
Most flavors are available in quart-size cartons; however, three flavors — Peppermint Stick, Pumpkin Pie and Santa’s White Christmas — are only available in the half-gallon size.
The new flavors include:
- Caramel Mountain Tracks: Toffee-flavored ice cream with ribbons of Mackinac caramel, dotted with praline pecans and milk caramel turtles
- Deep Dish Apple Pie: Apple-flavored ice cream swirled with brown sugar-cinnamon sauce, pieces of real apple and sugar-rolled pie crust
- Eggnog: Rich eggnog ice cream with a kiss of nutmeg
- Marshmallow, Candy Cane & Cookie Blast: Marshmallow-flavored ice cream with bits of candy cane and a chocolate cookie swirl
- Pecan Turtle Fudge: Butter pecan ice cream with swirls of Mackinac butter pecan fudge, pecan fudge chunks and roasted pecans
- Peppermint Stick: Luscious vanilla ice cream with festive bits of peppermint candy
- Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin pie-flavored ice cream with swirls of whipped cream and buttery-flavored pie crust pieces
- Santa’s White Christmas: The classic flavor of Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas coffee delightfully mixed with cocoa espresso flakes
- Snickerdoodle: Brown butter-flavored ice cream with cinnamon graham crumb swirls and graham cookie pieces
The Publix Premium Ice Cream brand is available year-round.