Although its entry there has been delayed, Fresh & Easy said it is still planning to expand into Northern California, perhaps as early as the second half of this year. It is building a distribution center in Stockton, Calif., to supply those locations. In addition to the planned sites listed below, the chain is also continuing to open as many as three stores per week in its core markets of Southern California, Phoenix and Las Vegas, which are supplied from a distribution center in Riverside, Calif.
BAKERSFIELD-AREA PLANNED OPENINGS
- Bakersfield: 8200 Hageman Road
- Bakersfield: 11200 Brimhall Road
- Bakersfield: 5190 Stockdale Highway
- Bakersfield: 1801 Planz Road
- Delano: 611 Cecil Ave.
- Wasco: Highway 46 and Griffith
NORTHERN CALIFORNIA PLANNED OPENINGS
- Citrus Heights: Auburn Blvd. and Coachman Road
- Citrus Heights: Elkhorn Blvd. and Andrea Blvd.
- Elk Grove: Florin and Calvine
- Elk Grove: Bruceville and Elk Grove Blvd.
- Fairfield: 649 Beck Ave.
- Fair Oaks: Kenneth and Madison
- Folsom: 9520 Greenback Lane
- Hayward: A and Hesperian
- Hayward: 31049 Mission Blvd.
- Lincoln: Lincoln and Sterling
- Napa: Jefferson and Imola
- Rancho Cordova: 2210 Sunrise Blvd.
- Rocklin: Stanford Ranch and Sunset
- Sacramento: 2810 Del Paso Road
- Sacramento: 3315 Northgate Blvd.
- Sacramento: 34th St. and Broadway
- Sacramento: Mack and Franklin
- Sacramento: Meadowview Road and Freeport Blvd.
- Sacramento: 2538 Watt Ave.
- Sacramento: 3615 Bradshaw Road
- San Francisco: Silver Ave. and Goettingen
- San Francisco: 3rd and Carroll
- San Jose: 1409 Bird Ave.
- San Jose: 2306 Almaden Road
- Sunnyvale: Tasman and Fair Oaks
- Vacaville: Alamo and Marshall
- Vacaville: 615 Elmira Road
- Vallejo: Oakwood and Springs