Data: North America
- Location: Dallas
- Top Executive: Joe DePinto, president, CEO
- Corporate/Franchise Stores: 6,052
- Sales in $ Billions: 14.7 est.
- Date FY Ended: 12/31/07
- Parent Company: Seven & I Holdings Co.
- Website: www.7-eleven.com
Merchandise at 7-Eleven accounts for approximately 60% of total sales, and gasoline accounts for the other 40%. 7-Eleven operates 5,590 stores in the U.S. and 462 in Canada. All stores in Canada and 30% of those in the U.S. are corporate-owned, with the rest of the U.S. stores franchised. U.S. sales account for approximately 91% of the North America total, with Canadian sales accounting for the other 9%.