- Headquarters: Netherlands
- Top Executive: John Rishton
- Corporate Stores (global): 6,159
- Sales in $ Billions (USD): 38.521
- Countries of Operations: Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden,Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, USA
Data: North America
- Location: Quincy, Mass.
- Top Executive: Lawrence Benjamin, chief operating officer
- Corporate Stores: 706
- Sales in $ Billions: 20.9 est.
- Date FY Ended: 12/30/07
- Website: www.ahold.com
Ahold USA, the U.S. division of Amsterdam-based Ahold, encompasses 376 units of Stop & Shop, 186 Giant Foods of Landover, Md., and 144 Giant Foods of Carlisle, Pa. Ahold sold Tops Markets and U.S. Foodservice during 2007, which accounted for sales of approximately $1.7 billion and $20 billion, respectively — volume excluded from 2007 sales estimates. Ahold USA accounts for approximately 51% of the parent company’s 2007 sales total, which is estimated to be $40.8 billion.