The Fresh Market, Inc. has launched a shoppable version of its magazine, previously available in print and online, in a new, digital-only format.
The digital mag is yet another step for the Greensboro, N.C.-based company into the world of shoppable content — last month Fresh Market launched a retail media network for vendors seeking to post shoppable ads during the retailer’s livestreamed online broadcasts.
The revamped magazine has a larger format with more content, including:
- Tips to help with weekly meal planning
- In-store meal ideas
- A section dedicated to specialty eating (i.e. Paleo, Keto, vegetarian)
- Clickable buttons that take users directly to ecommerce collections
- Shoppable videos embedded throughout each issue, which allow guests to watch content including recipes, curator content, and how-to videos
- A new navigable table of contents that allows guests to flip directly to a page of interest.
- Increased sustainability, as Fresh Market will no longer print or ship a version of this magazine
“Our new digital-only shoppable magazine marks our largest and most immersive magazine experience ever, allowing our guests to make both every day and special occasions memorable through a wide variety of recipes, meal solutions, and fresh deals,” said Kevin Miller, The Fresh Market’s chief marketing officer.