At IDDBA’s Annual Business Meeting in Chicago this week, John Cheesman, VP of business development, Clyde’s Delicious Donuts, was elected chairman of the board. Cheesman has served on the board since 2006.
Jewel Hunt, GVP bakery, Safeway, was elected executive vice chairman; Erik Waterkotte, senior director of sales, Columbus Foods, is the new vice chairman; and Rick Findlay, VP of purchasing, Whole Foods Market, will serve as treasurer.
Other members elected to three-year board terms include:
- Jim Antrup, VP of sales, Dawn Food Products
- William G. Klump, CMO, Butterball
- Eric A. Le Blanc, VP of marketing, Tyson Foods
- Edward R. Meyer, GVP of meat, seafood and bakery, Schnuck Markets
- Mark Rudy, VP of sales, Hubert Company
- Jerry A. Suter, VP of fresh merchandising, Meijer
- Dotty VanderMolen, senior account executive, Waypoint
- Voni A. Woods, VP of deli bakery, Giant Eagle
David Leonhardi, director of trade shows, tours and events for Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board remains on the board as past chairman.
Current board members continuing to serve are:
- Gaetano Auricchio, BelGioioso Cheese
- Curt Coolidge, ConAgra/Lamb Weston
- Linda Duwve, Emmi Roth USA
- Glenn E. Harmon, Pricesmart
- Tim Holler, Schreiber Foods
- Jennifer Johnson, Hormel Foods Corp.
- Ray Lippert, Bakery Crafts
- Peter A. Sirgy, Reser's Fine Foods
- Joe Squires, Land O'Lakes
- Philippe Surget, Lactalis American Group
- John Wellenzohn, Rich Products Corp.
|Suggested Categories||More from Supermarket News|