SN will present video interviews with industry leaders during the FMI Midwinter Executive Conference, beginning Monday, Jan. 13.
Interviews will be conducted by David Orgel, SN editor-in-chief, and Phil Lempert, the Supermarket Guru.
Here is the lineup of interviews, which will be available on SN's website:
Follow @SN_News for updates throughout the day.
• Leslie Sarasin, president and CEO, Food Marketing Institute
• Kevin Davis, president and CEO, Bristol Farms
• Scott Cousins, CIO, KeHe Distributors
• Joanie Taylor, director of consumer affairs and community relations, Schnuck Markets
• Ruth Comer, assistant VP, media relations, Hy-Vee
• Marc Giroux, CMO, Metro
• Rose Mitchell, SVP of government affairs (recently retired), Hy-Vee
|Suggested Categories||More from Supermarketnews|